What do I get when I sign up?
- A custom template for your body size and goals detailed instructions for how to follow
- Access to coach Molly on the FB page for nutritional questions
- Support from your SP Community
- Four One-on-One Check-ins
What will I need in addition to the template?
- Body Weight Scale (Not mandatory, but important for check in's)
- Food Scale
- Measuring tape for your body(Not mandatory, but important for check in's)
- Tupperware for meal prepping
- A positive attitude!
SERVING CHART BASED ON YOUR BODY SIZE / GOALS This will break down how much protein, carb and fat you need for each meal.
FOOD GUIDE This will have a variety of food options for you to choose from for each meal. Everything is already broken down into serving sizes for you! You simple pick your favorites off the list and meet your meals serving sizes and that's it - SIMPLE!
*** Street Parking believes in eating clean and HEALTHY foods. If you are looking for instructions on how to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and lose weight - this is not for you. There are a wide variety of options and we do allow things like grains and some processed foods. But for the most part - we want to cut out fake food and sugar.
TEMPLATE INSTRUCTIONS This will include detailed instructions on how to follow the templates as well as FAQ's.
4 ONE ON ONE CHECK INS! Check in will include before starting Q and A, followed by 3 more at week 2-4-6. In these check ins we will assess where your success and make necessary changes based off how you are progressing and feeling. This is also a great way to ask questions to make the plan work specifically for your lifestyle, needs, food preferences or intolerances.